Eddy Mask Availability

Did they stop making masks? I can't find any sites that have them anymore, but I find it stranger that I don't see any posts on forums about it.  I have an old Eddy that I want to replace, the standard Potvin looking shape /cage.  

I saw there was an Eddy Pro for sale on some sites but show unavailable.  What's the story? 

Ugh!!  

Okay, is there anything that looks like it?  I only see a CCM that has similar shape.  I also saw one on Goalie Mask Collector Instagram and someone mentioned it was a "Shark 954".  WTF is a Shark??  I looked it up and it does look exactly like an Eddy/Harrison type mask - but never heard of it in my life.  Is it legit?  So other than the Shark and the CCM (Albeit with circlular vents instead of triangles) what else has that classic chin and shell shape?  I hate the Itech look (I feel like they all have that old Itech chin look now).  

1 hour ago, Cool Runnings said:

Ugh!!  

Okay, is there anything that looks like it?  I only see a CCM that has similar shape.  I also saw one on Goalie Mask Collector Instagram and someone mentioned it was a "Shark 954".  WTF is a Shark??  I looked it up and it does look exactly like an Eddy/Harrison type mask - but never heard of it in my life.  Is it legit?  So other than the Shark and the CCM (Albeit with circlular vents instead of triangles) what else has that classic chin and shell shape?  I hate the Itech look (I feel like they all have that old Itech chin look now).  

Shark is sold by Ray of New Image. They are legit

There is a Play it Again Sports locally to me in the Minneapolis area that has a significant Eddy selection on their website.  I have been tempted to swing over and see what they have in person, I love the old Eddy that I have but I know it won't last forever, it's probably technically expired already, but it's still taking hits and deflecting like nothing happened when puck does meet helmet.  If interested, google their West St Paul, MN location. 

Archived