Warrior Logo Coverup / Changing letters

tubby34

I'm not sure who remembers, but Robin Lehner wanted red letters on his Warriors sticks when he was with the blackhawks and the equipment manager ended up making vinyl cutouts to make the letters red for him.... does anyone know of a place that make those currently? I want a color thats not popular and can't get them custom made.

Thanks in advance.

22 minutes ago, tubby34 said:

I'm not sure who remembers, but Robin Lehner wanted red letters on his Warriors sticks when he was with the blackhawks and the equipment manager ended up making vinyl cutouts to make the letters red for him.... does anyone know of a place that make those currently? I want a color thats not popular and can't get them custom made.

Thanks in advance.

I was going to do this too but I ended up finding a pro return stick that had the colors I wanted.  I will do it when this particular stick breaks.  Anyway, if you know someone with a cricut machine it is apparently pretty easy.  My sister in law said she could do it, just needs the measurements of the letters.  Do you know anyone with one of those machines?

3 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I was going to do this too but I ended up finding a pro return stick that had the colors I wanted.  I will do it when this particular stick breaks.  Anyway, if you know someone with a cricut machine it is apparently pretty easy.  My sister in law said she could do it, just needs the measurements of the letters.  Do you know anyone with one of those machines?

I Think I do, but Warrior letters are pretty stylized- not sure how she'd do it.