CCM Pro vs Bauer Pro Knee Pads

GoalieNut

9 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

The ccms are much bulkier from what I remember 

Yeah - they are super protective but bulky.  It looks like the Bauer Pro's are protective but not as bulky?  I haven't seen them in stores lately due to supply issues that everyone is dealing with.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, GoalieNut said:

Yeah - they are super protective but bulky.  It looks like the Bauer Pro's are protective but not as bulky?  I haven't seen them in stores lately due to supply issues that everyone is dealing with.

I have the Bauers, they look bulky from previous models but don't feel like it wearing it. I like them. 

I had the ccms for a game and returned them. 

Edited by mr_shifty1982
  • Like 1

On 3/26/2022 at 11:28 AM, mr_shifty1982 said:

I have the Bauers, they look bulky from previous models but don't feel like it wearing it. I like them. 

I had the ccms for a game and returned them. 

Exactly what I feel like with the Bauers as well. They are 1x bulky but feel like the old supremes.

I haven't use non of them (3rd pair of Warriors and no changing brands anytime soon) but I saw the CCM review somewhere and the guy said that screws on the hinge is right where you land your knee and after some time you start to feel that and hurt yourself on that. The author of that review add some foam over there but not everyone want to do that. 

2 hours ago, Nohtaram said:

I haven't use non of them (3rd pair of Warriors and no changing brands anytime soon) but I saw the CCM review somewhere and the guy said that screws on the hinge is right where you land your knee and after some time you start to feel that and hurt yourself on that. The author of that review add some foam over there but not everyone want to do that. 

Weird - never experienced the issue with the knee hinge screw that is there.  Just the bulkiness.

19 hours ago, Nohtaram said:

Just quote what was said on the review. I was consider to buy them at the time but after heard about that decided to order another something else.

They feel bulky AF on your knees anyways. Like a construction worker that works on his knees looking for support type of thing. 

• Chenner29 changed the title to CCM Pro vs Bauer Pro Knee Pads