Custom CCM Eflex 5 sticks

connorm3

15 hours ago, connorm3 said:

Anyone know a CCM rep that could possibly help with getting a eflex 5 custom stick if possible

I think by the time you get that the Eflex 6 will be out, I always wanted to get custom sticks from CCM but I didn't want to wait so damn long and for 3 sticks.  I had amazing luck with CCM sticks, besides the Axis stick none of the other ones broke on me and I'm on the ice twice a week all year, remarkable.

I know I was no help but good luck anyways!

The Eflex 5 is great though, I love it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZeroGravitas said:

I don't know if we have any CCM reps on this board, but there are some retail store employees here. What is your question? Maybe it is something one of us can answer.

I think CCM has suspended custom stick orders for a while now - perhaps that is something someone can confirm?

From my understanding custom stick orders are supposed to open in July for both ccm sticks. I’ll try and get confirmation on that. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ZeroGravitas said:

I don't know if we have any CCM reps on this board, but there are some retail store employees here. What is your question? Maybe it is something one of us can answer.

I think CCM has suspended custom stick orders for a while now - perhaps that is something someone can confirm?

Talking to some people playing good hockey -

Sticks are still tough to come by due to supply chain issues.  Many teams in lower tier leagues that cannot get what they need from manufacturer are being directed to retail, and reimbursed somehow for the trouble.  Sounds like NHL, NCAA, CHL are the priority.

So there's a trickle down to us normal retail people

• 1 year later...