WTB: Labeda Predator Inline Goalie Chassis

Total shot in the dark, but does anyone have any old Labeda Predator chassis laying around that they don't use?  I put my Predators on my new Graf boots without the cowling they are way too big for these boots.  They're a 10.75 chassis, came off of size 9 Bauers with cowlings.  Now on size 8 Grafs without cowlings, they're like skis lol. 

I found a set of size 9.3 chassis on sidelineswap last year which would've been the perfect size but the kid was a total douche.  Wanted over $200 for a used set.  They didn't even go for that when new.

9CBBE523-9176-42F6-B909-205434474AC6.jpeg

• SaveByRichter35 changed the title to WTB: Labeda Predator Inline Goalie Chassis
  • 3 weeks later...

Dammit.  Yea those are the same size.  The problem is that size chassis works on that size 8 skate but it also has a cowling on it.  The chassis I have now were on a 9 boot with a cowling.  They're like skis on a size 8 boot without a cowling.  The tips of the chassis literally hang off the edges of the boot.  I'll add a picture to the original post so you can see lol

7 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Dammit.  Yea those are the same size.  The problem is that size chassis works on that size 8 skate but it also has a cowling on it.  The chassis I have now were on a 9 boot with a cowling.  They're like skis on a size 8 booth without a cowling.  The tips of the chassis literally hang off the edges of the boot.  I'll add a picture to the original post so you can see lol

Ah got it, so you are looking for a chassis that would be on a size 6.5/7 skate

• 1 year later...
On 12/8/2023 at 5:43 PM, Pucker5 said:

@SaveByRichter35 hey did you ever find chassis. I know several guys that have 9.3’s. My buddy needs the big ones you got.

Sorry I have not logged on here in months.  I have not found anything yet, no.  If your buddy wants to swap his 9.3 for my 10.75 I'd be down as long as they're in decent shape.  Not dented or anything.

• 3 months later...