Goalie Related Podcast

TenD

Does anyone know of any goalie related podcasts worth listening to out there? If not, has anyone thought of starting one? It's a niche community and probably wouldn't be a viral thing but would be fun for the goalie community to get involved.

On a different note...if you haven't heard of Guillaume Duclair check out his YouTube channel. His "Goalie Smarts" bits are hilarious. 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNKU9bzNEXwI7641Bsosgyg

1 hour ago, TheGoalNet said:

I know some of the other Instagram goalie related accounts have talked about this. I could let them know there is an interest. Anyone else want one?

If that is the case no. There are maybe 2 people on the instagram side of the goalie world that would be actually interesting to talk to. Kevin Woodley (who is actually twitter) but he gets real gigs for radio spots so he'd never do it. Then there is you and Kane.

@TenD Thanks, I just got a new youtube feed to keep me entertained :rofl:

@Hills Kane would be a good choice, but then again he might spend half that podcast talking about his Bauers and how he should of been picked up in the pros already lolll. Otherwise, BHLPA all the way B|

If I had the means to, doing a podcast might be a cool new thing to try. It's just shooting the shit about shit you like, right?

1 hour ago, Hills said:

If that is the case no. There are maybe 2 people on the instagram side of the goalie world that would be actually interesting to talk to. Kevin Woodley (who is actually twitter) but he gets real gigs for radio spots so he'd never do it. Then there is you and Kane.

I know sweet goalie pads had an interest before. Goalie Gear Nerd is often looking for new areas of expansion 

Archived