LF: Used Pro-Laces parts

RichMan

I'm most interested in the leather piece that you fold and secure to the toe bridge. I need a a pair in good shape, preferably white. I'm working on an idea.

So if your bungee is dead and you're about to order a new pair, don't just throw out the old stuff, shoot it my way for the shipping cost in a plain envelope. I can do e-transfer.

I'm in Gatineau, Quebec.

Thanks 

Crazy, but I am close to your location and may have what you need. 

My kid is intermediate in sizing so I had to extend his junior sized pro lace to make it longer for him, as Senior Prolaces were too loose for him.

There is a slit however towards each hole but it might still be of use to you?

image.jpg

9 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I feel like unless you're getting a local delivery, you may as well just order a new set. 

Especially considering the location of prolaces (Quebec) 

50$ for a product I'll take partially apart, nah. I did reach out to him last year asking if he would just sell me the pieces I need and he refused.

7 minutes ago, johncho said:

Crazy, but I am close to your location and may have what you need. 

My kid is intermediate in sizing so I had to extend his junior sized pro lace to make it longer for him, as Senior Prolaces were too loose for him.

There is a slit however towards each hole but it might still be of use to you?

image.jpg

They actually won't be useful for what I wish to do with them, BUT, if you were still going to throw them out, I can take them as patterns and try to get some made locally. I'll buy you a beer for them. You still in Ottawa?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RichMan said:

50$ for a product I'll take partially apart, nah. I did reach out to him last year asking if he would just sell me the pieces I need and he refused.

They actually won't be useful for what I wish to do with them, BUT, if you were still going to throw them out, I can take them as patterns and try to get some made locally. I'll buy you a beer for them. You still in Ottawa?

Yep, send me a message, I think you’re on my FB?

• Like 1