Warrior Goalie Mask

So I'm in a spot were I need to start looking for a new mask. I'm currently in Bauer NME line and I'm get used to it but it's not the perfect fit. 

I found good deal on Warrior Ritual F1 Pro but I'm wonder if it's any good? Do we have here anyone useing it (or even F1 Sr+/F2 E+ models)?

And also any recomendation on sizeing? S/M is 55-58cm and M/L 56-59cm. My head is 57 so I should fit both but would it be better to try smaller or larger?

1 minute ago, Nohtaram said:

So I'm in a spot were I need to start looking for a new mask. I'm currently in Bauer NME line and I'm get used to it but it's not the perfect fit. 

I found good deal on Warrior Ritual F1 Pro but I'm wonder if it's any good? Do we have here anyone useing it (or even F1 Sr+/F2 E+ models)?

And also any recomendation on sizeing? S/M is 55-58cm and M/L 56-59cm. My head is 57 so I should fit both but would it be better to try smaller or larger?

No direct experience with using them, but I haven't heard of anything bad regarding them, so that's a good sign. 

As with all masks, trying them on is a must. My head just doesn't work with Coveted or CCM masks. Bauer and Warrior were the only ones that fit and Warrior wasn't perfect. 

FYI, the last Profile Bauer mask had a bit of a fit adjustment. I was a NME guy as Profile never fit. Been using the newer Profile 960 for over a year now and it fits perfectly. May be worth a shot. 

8 minutes ago, Nohtaram said:

I was looking for 960 but F1 Pro is exactly half the price of that  (950EUR to 470EUR). I had to convince my batter half that I need new mask and that it won't ruin our budget before Christmas :D

Yea, easy choice if the F1 fits you well. protection wise should be comparable enough to anyone not playing Pro hockey. 

2 hours ago, johncho said:

I think the best bet is to try it on in person. 

I fit pretty well in an NME mask in the past, but when I tried the Warrior just for fun I found it to be really tight on the cheeks.

And that is exactly why I love the warrior. NME and Bauer helmets in general have never fit me that great. Previous ccm buckets didn't fit me well either but XF fits pretty nice

Problem is that I don't have possibility to try mask at the store.  Maybe some Bauer mask maybe after about 5hour drive. F1 Pro I found I would need to order abroad from  store I ordered something in the past. I consider it only beacause it's 50% off at the moment. But I'm in the middle of two different sizeing and thats wierd to me. I'll try to contact Warrior directly to get some clarification on the sizeing.