CCM Axis XF or ProtechSport Custom Belfour

Looking for the Potvin / Harrison shell and good protection, so I was planning on ProtechSport.  But now the CCM XF comes out, not exactly the look but close enough, and not the old Itech style that all the masks look like now, seems like good protection too, but like $300 USD more than Protech....however I can get it right away and not wait 30weeks.  I also have a gift card to PH so the $999 is now $899 +tax

Thoughts?  

Edited by Cool Runnings

How quickly do you need a new mask ? If you can wait go the Protechsport route and get the mask style you want too. Michels work is amazing and you'll get a custom fit mask made to your head not off the shelf fit. I own 2 of them and couldn't be more happy with Protechsport masks.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Snowman30 said:

How quickly do you need a new mask ? If you can wait go the Protechsport route and get the mask style you want too. Michels work is amazing and you'll get a custom fit mask made to your head not off the shelf fit. I own 2 of them and couldn't be more happy with Protechsport masks.

Yeah I mean I guess I can wait. I'm just waiting for someone to tell me to go to CCM route because it's easier and quicker haha! My instinct says to do what you said though.

• 3 weeks later...