Kobe jerseys

Any of you guys ever had any experience with Kobe K3G jerseys? I'm looking to pick up some new jerseys and my current goalie monkey GC jerseys seem to be a little small and fit kind of snug and my AK GC jerseys are like dresses and look kind of ridiculous. I like the fit of the old rbk edge jerseys, are there any ones out there that have the same fit? It seems like either the jerseys are massive and baggy or tight on the arms. 

https://www.homegrownsportinggoods.com/k3gkings2.html

10 hours ago, xmikex32 said:

Any of you guys ever had any experience with Kobe K3G jerseys? I'm looking to pick up some new jerseys and my current goalie monkey GC jerseys seem to be a little small and fit kind of snug and my AK GC jerseys are like dresses and look kind of ridiculous. I like the fit of the old rbk edge jerseys, are there any ones out there that have the same fit? It seems like either the jerseys are massive and baggy or tight on the arms. 

https://www.homegrownsportinggoods.com/k3gkings2.html

I wear the Kobe K3G jerseys and they fit me nicely. I'm a smaller goalie so I wear a normal player XL and they do just fine in size. Can't speak for the goalie cut sizes, most jersey companies offer goalie cut with those ridiculous wizard sleeves. Anyway, quality is also very nice if you want NHL patterns.

• Like 1

@xmikex32 for reference - PSP jersey I'm wearing in my profile picture is a Kobe jersey. For reference - I'm about 5'-4"/150lbs. Jersey is definitely not on the long side like my Men's League Sweater (which has the parabola "RBK" cut that the Kobe does not). Arms on both are about the same level of snug without being tight (though I have nothing in my arms cinched down) which might require a bit of adjusting when I get dressed but is nothing I notice thereafter. Hope that helps.

• Like 2

I'm a bigger guy (6' 240ish lbs with broad shoulders), and I've found the best fitting jerseys to be from OK Goalie .  I wear the Goalie Cut +, but they have three GC sizes available.  I have a bunch from Sublimation Kings in their 5XL GC, they fit me pretty well but I wish they had an extra couple inches in the chest.  

One of my teams uses jerseys from Men's League Sweaters, their 2XL goal cut is comically large but their XL goal cut fits decent, pretty long in the arms though- but you can't order single jerseys from them.  Another team uses Pear Sox which fit well (although a little short in the arms for me), are lightweight and pretty no frills.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, chile57 said:

@xmikex32 for reference - PSP jersey I'm wearing in my profile picture is a Kobe jersey. For reference - I'm about 5'-4"/150lbs. Jersey is definitely not on the long side like my Men's League Sweater (which has the parabola "RBK" cut that the Kobe does not). Arms on both are about the same level of snug without being tight (though I have nothing in my arms cinched down) which might require a bit of adjusting when I get dressed but is nothing I notice thereafter. Hope that helps.

As someone around the same height, it is diifult finding a jersey that feels short enough but tight.snug on the arms. Thanks

As for OP, my weekend team uses Kobe jerseys. I like them too, as they fit nicely around the neck and the sleeves also don't feel to loose. Fit around the torso feels balanced. Not super tight but not too much fabric, either. I like it.

My jersey size is Adult Goalie. Not sure exactly what size, but I'd guess Adult Goalie Large, as I'm a small goalie (5 FT 5) and it works for me. 

If you're a bigger guy, maybe you should go for the Adult Goalie XL jersey size ?

Let me know if you need a picture and I'll see if I can grab one to show the cut.

Edited by creasecollector

14 hours ago, creasecollector said:

As for OP, my weekend team uses Kobe jerseys. I like them too, as they fit nicely around the neck and the sleeves also don't feel to loose. Fit around the torso feels balanced. Not super tight but not too much fabric, either. I like it.

My jersey size is Adult Goalie. Not sure exactly what size, but I'd guess Adult Goalie Large, as I'm a small goalie (5 FT 5) and it works for me. 

If you're a bigger guy, maybe you should go for the Adult Goalie XL jersey size ?

Let me know if you need a picture and I'll see if I can grab one to show the cut.

That would be awesome if you could. I'm 5'11 190lbs and wear a large passau pro pack so kind of bulky c/a. The GM jerseys I'm using right now aren't hindering my movement but definitely on the more "fitted" side in the chest and arms. I was thinking of going with A2XL which is supposed to be 58inch. The only thing that I'm unsure of is my GM is supposedly 61inch by their measurements and is a little snug in the chest so a 58inch GC might not work. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goalie said:

Have you tried the CCM goalie cut? I am plus size, and find these ok

I have not and thought about those ive just seen them on goalie and they looked a little snug too. I know my LHS stocks them so maybe worth going and checking them out. 

Depending on what your budget is, check out Rockstar Apparel.  I don't have a team anymore and just wanted a white and black set of jerseys for filling in.  I had to provide a bunch of measurements down to what type of chest protector I wear.  Each jersey is made custom to you.  Mine fit great, have held up well, no wizard arms and very breathable. Turn around time was good too.  

PXL_20211211_205441346.MP.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, xmikex32 said:

That would be awesome if you could. I'm 5'11 190lbs and wear a large passau pro pack so kind of bulky c/a. The GM jerseys I'm using right now aren't hindering my movement but definitely on the more "fitted" side in the chest and arms. I was thinking of going with A2XL which is supposed to be 58inch. The only thing that I'm unsure of is my GM is supposedly 61inch by their measurements and is a little snug in the chest so a 58inch GC might not work. 

Upon the review of my jersey, I don’t think these are the K3G ones, but I could be wrong. Didn’t see any markings. 

here are the pics.

IMG_1314.thumb.jpeg.7afce82f27bd8b2c287444c44e0a7233.jpeg

IMG_1315.thumb.jpeg.9981285a1e76733cadd3032b168ecdf2.jpeg

• Like 1