Jock/sock replacement

Bgums13

Warrior Jock and UA cut reistent sleeves. No feet because I go sockless

Warrior jock is solid. Only issue is that sometimes it catches on my C&A. Warrior Cup has a unique design and I tuck. More of an issue with my Brian’s C&A compared to Vaugh. I’d recommend the jock though 

7 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

Warrior jock is solid. Only issue is that sometimes it catches on my C&A. Warrior Cup has a unique design and I tuck. More of an issue with my Brian’s C&A compared to Vaugh. I’d recommend the jock though 

When you go sockless, how do you keep your skates from not smelling like a Zombie's mouth/keep the insoles clean?

1 minute ago, Aquilzz said:

When you go sockless, how do you keep your skates from not smelling like a Zombie's mouth/keep the insoles clean?

They’re hockey skates. I air them out and don’t worry too much. I stink after I wear gear and then shower. Thats life, haha 

On 5/24/2018 at 12:12 AM, TheGoalNet said:

Warrior jock is solid. Only issue is that sometimes it catches on my C&A. Warrior Cup has a unique design and I tuck. More of an issue with my Brian’s C&A compared to Vaughn. I’d recommend the jock though 

I have the warrior goal jock thing is a tank but i also wear a player compression jock underneath and edge socks i tuck my socks like fleury and now with my True skates obviously the edge socks have nothing to grab to with how smooth the carbon fiber is on the skates so I’m looking to replace the player jock sock combo 

Archived