OTNY Masks

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/6/2018 at 2:49 AM, Kapz said:

Anyone use a OTNY mask with Maltese padding?

I just got a x1 Pro w/o maltese and it fits like a glove.  I do plan on putting in maltese though (preferably red strictly for color not size) So I can only imagine how great it would feel with

16 hours ago, Kapz said:

Was curious if it was hot and comfortable compared to other mask foams, but already ordered one!

Nice... If I didn't already love my Wall I've had eyes on mCC. Did you pick it or the x1m up? Any teasers on custom colors or anything???

Let us know too your thoughts on the Maltese. Plenty of people have chimed in on it already but always great to hear another opinion. I'm in the camp of wanting to swap out padding to Maltese myself but not bit on the minimal kit. Perhaps I'd pick up a couple kits with chin sling so I have more material to do a full replacement (as unnecessary as it may be given contact points and the added weight.)

1 hour ago, BadAngle41 said:

Nice... If I didn't already love my Wall I've had eyes on mCC. Did you pick it or the x1m up? Any teasers on custom colors or anything???

Let us know too your thoughts on the Maltese. Plenty of people have chimed in on it already but always great to hear another opinion. I'm in the camp of wanting to swap out padding to Maltese myself but not bit on the minimal kit. Perhaps I'd pick up a couple kits with chin sling so I have more material to do a full replacement (as unnecessary as it may be given contact points and the added weight.)

I originally got the mCC but it didn't fit very well so I switched to the x1m.

I'm getting it painted in October but the matte black with a black cage/hardware is the sexiest masks I've ever had my hands on.

• 4 months later...

Archived