Experiences With Vaughn VE8 Pro Carbon Pants?

Yzueblin

VE8 is pretty new, I doubt there will be too many users on here that have had ample experience with it.

Though, it's probably not too different than past velocity lines.

My own experience is with the Vaughn Vision/Ventus lines and I love them. Hold up well, very protective and very easy to move in.

I had the Ventus 88's and while they were great, they lacked in one area: the inside thigh area had no padding.  Lucked out and got a deal on some Vaughn SLR pro pants and I've never had a stinger in them. I like Vaughn pants but love my SLR pants. Would really like to try the Ve8 pant, but don't really need a 2nd pair of pants.

1 hour ago, loki1416 said:

I had the Ventus 88's and while they were great, they lacked in one area: the inside thigh area had no padding.  Lucked out and got a deal on some Vaughn SLR pro pants and I've never had a stinger in them. I like Vaughn pants but love my SLR pants. Would really like to try the Ve8 pant, but don't really need a 2nd pair of pants.

Never caught the shot inside the thigh; of course I hike the inseam up three inches, so maybe my inside thigh has great protection? Dunno...

37 minutes ago, loki1416 said:

@bunnyman666 It could also have been bad technique or that odd puck that's like a heat sinking missle that finds soft area's no matter what. But had it happen enough to where I wanted something more protective.

Of course since I have the combination of super short thighs and a big waist, I hem up a Large 3” up; the thigh protection maybe ended up closed; dunno. 

If different breezers solved the problem,  then it was NOT your technique :)

• SaveByRichter35 changed the title to Experiences With Vaughn VE8 Pro Carbon Pants?
  • 1 year later...

Archived