Scam Maltese Sports Neck Guards?

Liposcak

Hey! 

So I ordered a Maltese neck guard  back in March off their website. I recieved a confirmation email once it was purchased but I have not heard back from the company since. I even called and got a pretty sketchy response saying that they shipped out 25 orders yesterday and I should be getting a confirmation email from cananda post. This has yet to happen and the individual on the phone could not provide me any detail regarding my order. 

Has anyone heard if this company went bankrup? They seemed to be pretty legit in 2018 but there has not been too many updates in 2019. 

10 hours ago, Liposcak said:

Hey! 

So I ordered a Maltese neck guard  back in March off their website. I recieved a confirmation email once it was purchased but I have not heard back from the company since. I even called and got a pretty sketchy response saying that they shipped out 25 orders yesterday and I should be getting a confirmation email from cananda post. This has yet to happen and the individual on the phone could not provide me any detail regarding my order. 

Has anyone heard if this company went bankrup? They seemed to be pretty legit in 2018 but there has not been too many updates in 2019. 

File a claim with your credit card company or paypal.  They went under. EcoProFoam from goalieparts or Roughneck are the go to replacements.

16 hours ago, Liposcak said:

Hey! 

Hey there,

I posted this in another thread but thought it could clarify things.

I'm assuming you ordered off Maltese Canada.  They distribute for Eco Pro Foam up there (confusing, right?)

I used to be a US Maltese rep but now do some work with Roughneck part time.  Let me know if you're still interested in a collar so we can get your specs up to the plant.  It's the same production facility that was doing the collars for Maltese initially.

Hey!

Yep i ordered it off the Maltese canada website. Figured it was a good investment since I am only 5'2" and when I play in various mens leagues I keep getting shots to the throat/collarbone.  Deff wouldnt need it for when I play in my womens league but against the guys I have had some pretty hard slap shots to the throat. 

I called my visa today so I am hoping they will reimburse me the $275.00. If they do I will reach out to Roughneck to purchase a neckguard. 

This is the website they have up. Hopefully someone can remove it as they are still taking payments and providing order numbers. https://www.maltesehockey.ca 

46 minutes ago, Liposcak said:

Hey!

Yep i ordered it off the Maltese canada website. Figured it was a good investment since I am only 5'2" and when I play in various mens leagues I keep getting shots to the throat/collarbone.  Deff wouldnt need it for when I play in my womens league but against the guys I have had some pretty hard slap shots to the throat.  

I called my visa today so I am hoping they will reimburse me the $275.00. If they do I will reach out to Roughneck to purchase a neckguard.  

This is the website they have up. Hopefully someone can remove it as they are still taking payments and providing order numbers. https://www.maltesehockey.ca 

Hey,

Sounds good.  We have done plenty of neckguards for ladies as well.  Your credit card company will generally be pretty quick about it.

Drop me a line on here via PM when you are ready, we don't really have a web checkout system since everything is custom (but we do have some in-stock ready to go if you are okay with solid colors)

Archived