Need cheap compression garments!

Whilst not trying to emulate Garret Sparks in any other way, he did give a great suggestion in wearing a pair of compression leggings over knee guards and goal jock. That works fabulously!

When I forgot the garment, stuff moved like crazy! On my weekly Walmart run, I was looking for another pair to always have in the rotation. No dice! I guess it’s too hot...

Went to the store who always letters my sweaters. She had some, but UA and Adidas are too nice and pricey for that purpose. 

Any of you lot have a source for cheap compression garments? 

1 hour ago, bunnyman666 said:

That is Walmart prices! Thanks for the suggestion!

LKSJUL10 for 10% off.

I have some of these. They are a little thin for my tastes, but they get the job done. I prefer the older Reebok Speedwick stuff because it is a bit thicker and feels more similar to cotton, rather than the slippery, synthetic, polyester(?) feel that these have.

I ordered these yesterday off ebay. I don't know if the orange parts are reinforced or not it doesn't really say in the full description. But $20 for the 2pc set free shipping. 

They're listed in Asian sizes but the size converter says for XL order 2XL so that's what I did. Should be here soon. Shipping is from NY not overseas. 

There's other colors and designs. 

s-l400.jpg

Archived