Louis Domingue

Big2

I may be completely off base here, but something doesn't smell right about the Domingue situation - he had a great year (albeit behind a powerhouse team) which included filling in ably for Vasy when he went down for some time. What more can you ask of your backup than to give the team a chance to win when its your turn in net or when the starter is injured?

TB then not only picks up Mac - understandable if your the GM and you think your making an upgrade for a cup run year - but then Condon to fill the three spot and Wedgewood as the AHL starter, all which effectively seals Domingues' passage out of town. 

I'm guessing if they can't trade him before camp, they'll keep him through the preseason, waive him when the final roster cuts come around and hope that someone picks him up if they've had a guy pick up an injury. 

On 8/23/2019 at 3:22 PM, raucebyalien said:

I may be completely off base here, but something doesn't smell right about the Domingue situation - he had a great year (albeit behind a powerhouse team) which included filling in ably for Vasy when he went down for some time. What more can you ask of your backup than to give the team a chance to win when its your turn in net or when the starter is injured?

TB then not only picks up Mac - understandable if your the GM and you think your making an upgrade for a cup run year - but then Condon to fill the three spot and Wedgewood as the AHL starter, all which effectively seals Domingues' passage out of town. 

I'm guessing if they can't trade him before camp, they'll keep him through the preseason, waive him when the final roster cuts come around and hope that someone picks him up if they've had a guy pick up an injury. 

Guys thanks I’m not really a fan of LD but was just wondering where he’s at - thanks,

• 2 months later...

Archived