No love for double break

Quadzilla32

13 hours ago, Korppi32 said:

Didn´t knee wing and calf wing interfere each other?

That is not natural shape of pad. Foams are hard and thin so I wouldn´t bend a pad so much. But those are yours so do what you want.

i keep them straighter than that when i play.   that pic was exaggerated with all my force to illustrate how much you can flex them if that’s what you want. i don’t flex them much during play at all cause i like how they’re playing at a bit of a straighter profile. 

• 2 months later...
On 1/2/2020 at 6:33 PM, indykrap said:

Here’s the curve on my G3 after about a year’s use. Stored upside down and I use the profile lock, though I could probably get it even more curved if I was a little more aggressive. 

7034DD07-9B88-4E54-8CA2-1A0C632EF65B.jpeg

@indykrap when you say 'stored upside down', are you referring to have them stored upside down where thighrise is on the ground vertical and the weight of the pad is push down on the thigh rise or are you hanging them upside down from a closet or something?

1 hour ago, BMW11190 said:

@indykrap when you say 'stored upside down', are you referring to have them stored upside down where thighrise is on the ground vertical and the weight of the pad is push down on the thigh rise or are you hanging them upside down from a closet or something?

He's referring to the first part. A lot of guys that want more curve out of their pads do this.

Bunch O' inflexible bastards I tell ya.

Archived