Sher-wood Rekker

A.YOUNGoalie13

• 4 months later...
On 6/24/2020 at 10:37 AM, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

And expensive

i have used all the sherwood composite sticks for years now. my favourite still being the T-120, BPM150 was also pretty goos as it was so similar.

the M90 on the other hand...... its not much lighter, the clear coat chips off like you wouldn't believe, the stick got pretty soft relatively quick. mine actually broke in 2 spots, my blade cracked on the top half, very close to the paddle, that same game i went to rim a puck around the boards and it just exploded in half lol. i noticed the blade afterwards. mine lasted about 2 months.. my t-120's lasted me 6 months each.

now, saying that, I do still very much enjoy these sticks, im not a big fan of the higher price, and i feel like they took a step back compared to the T-120 and BPM150, but its still a great product that has held up better than any other composite stick ive used. 

On 6/23/2020 at 8:26 AM, TheGoalNet said:

I used the previous generation Sher-Woods. They are very durable and light. The rebounds are super hot too. The only downside is that they are stiff.

they are pretty stiff, i dont think they are that much stiffer than a true or ccm premier though?

I’ve had a positive experience with them.  They’ve been able to maintain that “crisp” feel longer then some of the other sticks I’ve used. 

My only real complaint is the lack of grip. The clear coat they use is very slick. 

Archived