Bauer Pro Pants - Chicago, Rangers BOTH SOLD

IPv6Freely

I have two pairs of size Large Bauer pants for sale. One pair is NYR colors and has been worn maybe 10 times. The other is a pair in Chicago colors, still new with tags. 

Paid $150/ea for them. Selling NYR for $100, and Hawks for $125. Will calculate shipping based on zip code. 

7ED331BD-6298-4E7E-8813-049D684A8243.jpeg

A3761815-4959-48CC-AF21-AC35631959FE.jpeg

7DAD8BAD-0785-4723-A085-A2E29FD5613E.jpeg

These were listed on thegoaliecrease.com as "BAUER NXG .9 SR GOALIE PANTS" which doesn't make any sense. They definitely aren't NXG as theyre missing the hip hex foam stuff, and definitely more protective than the One.9 pants I had before them. I'm guessing they were custom/SMU. 

Bauer-Shorts-Sizing-Chart.jpg

I´m in 34" jeans (180cm, 85kg) and bauer size L was allways perfect fit. I bought exactly same model (Bauer PRO) in XL, because of big jock and realy big knee guards and now must tight them realy snug and they are still quite loose. With next pants, I will probably go back to L.

14 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

If they’re from Goalie Crease, it’s probably a hybrid of the senior and pro models. They do this a lot and make a great product for the price 

That's what I was figuring because they feel like the NXGs as far as padding but they're missing the hip hex stuff. 

img.aspx?pic_id=62393&pic_type=5

• 2 weeks later...

Archived