Cages that fit Warrior R/F1 Senior+ Mask

25 minutes ago, motowngoalie said:

Guardian Angel Cages (he's on Facebook only I think, no website) just came out with a cateye for the Warrior mask. He may be able to make a certified style for you (albeit without any certification).

I’ll definitely check him out then, do you know if he does powercoating and painting for the cage as well?

5 hours ago, motowngoalie said:

Guardian Angel Cages (he's on Facebook only I think, no website) just came out with a cateye for the Warrior mask. He may be able to make a certified style for you (albeit without any certification).

ive asked about this and he said no

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I can now officially confirm that ccm cages do in fact fit on warrior goalie masks. When I get my R/F1 I'll be putting a certified cat eye on it for the extra style points and since I can't wear a pro cat eye in my league.

Thank you! Will definitely be getting a powder coated certified cat eye 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I can now officially confirm that ccm cages do in fact fit on warrior goalie masks. When I get my R/F1 I'll be putting a certified cat eye on it for the extra style points and since I can't wear a pro cat eye in my league.

This is a great thing to know. Whilst I am not in the market for a mask at this point, I always worry about compatibility, especially if one needs an emergency replacement cage. I won’t play in a bent cage as that next shot could be dangerous. You never know- I could go to Diluted Hockey and fall in love with the Warrior mask. Warrior tends to underwhelm me until I take a closer look at their stuff. 

On 7/7/2021 at 10:09 PM, ThatCarGuy said:

There are no style points for a certified cateye cage.  You lose points for those ugly things.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1