New Mods - Apply Now

TheGoalNet

Hello All! 

As you may have noticed, we have some vacancies in the mod list. We will add 1-2 new mods. 

This process will be more focused and structured this time. 

Please apply with a DM to me:

- Why you want to be a mod

- what skills you bring to the team

- any IT or B.B. experience 

We've gotten some great applications so far. We will definitely be covered with people who love gear and are not smug when they post! 

The only thing we don't yet have in the potential new mods is any website building or BB software experience. If anyone has this skill set, please contact me. 

1 minute ago, TheGoalNet said:

We've gotten some great applications so far. We will definitely be covered with people who love gear and are not smug when they post! 

The only thing we don't yet have in the potential new mods is any website building or BB software experience. If anyone has this skill set, please contact me. 

:rofl:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

You mean we can't just reboot the computer it's being hosted on when things go sideways?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

What is the current roster of moderators on here?

Just curious to know and also I would like to send you all high fives and fist bumps and all those things for a job well done keeping this site civil and respectful and positive. 

Thank you all for volunteering your time.