Glove Comparison Database

TheGoalNet

1 hour ago, Ethapt said:

I have a question i wanna get a new glove but I wanna get a glove with the widest pocket or in general just the deepest and biggest in terms of size anyone know which glove that would be?

Lots of gloves can fit that descriptor, especially as most new gloves are pushing for max perimeter pocket size and reducing their cuffs. 

You'd need to tell us more as to what you're currently using so we have an idea where to guide you. Break angle and familiarity will trump sheer pocket size. 

47 minutes ago, RichMan said:

That left one looks like it would catch anything. Beautiful shape!

That rings soooo loud to me. I've had some good gloves over the years but nothing seems to come close to Warrior at the moment...for me.

It's a love it or hate it brand, but man are people so wrong not liking Warrior catchers. Imagine not liking greatness? 

I just HATE that when you read a 590 it translates to a 75 break and a 580 translates to a 90 break. Why couldn't they just say 590=90 or drop the whole 500 numbers and just stick with the 90 or 75 or 60 or 35 break throughout the industry for crying out loud!?!

I can see why you hate it. a 590 is a 60 degree break lol

580 - 90 Degree
590 - 60 Degree
600 - 75 Degree

The sole reason we use the 5XX numbers is mostly due to popularity of those gloves (reference point) as well as consistency of those breaks over a long period of time.  

Sure it's dumb, but it's something that has remained pretty steady for a while now that I don't see changing any time soon. 

• Like 1