Oneiric Genesis Base Layer Review

I'm going to pretend I've always known it was pronounced "one-iric" instead of "o-neiric".

Not sure if I just missed it or if it wasn't stated in review, but how is the material? I'm a big fan of my 37.5 base layers because the material does such a good job at keeping me dry and not 10lbs of sweat heavier after the game. 

3 minutes ago, Aquilzz said:

I'm going to pretend I've always known it was pronounced "one-iric" instead of "o-neiric".

Not sure if I just missed it or if it wasn't stated in review, but how is the material? I'm a big fan of my 37.5 base layers because the material does such a good job at keeping me dry and not 10lbs of sweat heavier after the game. 

I actually have never heard it said... so I could be wrong? haha

The material works great. But I am not that picky. Between Nike, UA, etc I find the silky moisture wicking materials all work well.

On 1/15/2019 at 9:14 PM, Aquilzz said:

I’m with you. The 37.5 sets the bar for any base layer for me. Would take a lot to get me to switch.

@Aquilzz @IPv6Freely The breathability is not going to be the feature that sells someone on these.  The material is just as good as any generic moisture wicking material, but probably not on the level of the 37.5 stuff.

I'm like @TheGoalNet, I don't notice a whole lot of difference between different materials, the selling point for me was that I don't have to re-buy $80 cut resistant socks every year after they wear out and become prickly.  I can wear a more structured skate sock that lasts longer and still get my cut resistant feature.  

On 1/16/2019 at 12:18 AM, TheGoalNet said:

I actually have never heard it said... so I could be wrong? haha

The material works great. But I am not that picky. Between Nike, UA, etc I find the silky moisture wicking materials all work well.

"Oh-nye-rick", I'm pretty sure. Source: I watch/read things about Oneirology every now and then, so that's how I have heard it said. 

Unless it is one of those cases where the company says it differently.

Archived