I've been searching for this myself. I would guess possibly CCM, but you'd have to chance it. Reidic shut down, was bought out but the new owners are slow as hell to put up the mask and kits for sale. I reached out to OTNY and they never replied.

Do let me know if you find something. Mine is getting dinged up from bad shooters lolll

On 4/4/2019 at 5:50 PM, MangoRhinehart said:

Coveted Long cateye will fit according to a seller on facebook. 

Cat eye purchased, should be here this week. 

I am gonna do a wrap on the mask and attempt to make a thermomouldable liner.

Let us know how it turns out!

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the start and finish. I may wrap around the edges but went with a matte black instead.

Only thing left to do is pull out the foam and bake it for 20 minutes at 140.

The cage fits lengthwise but the sides werent working so I went with the top and bottom screws. May have been a difference in molds since mine is a 99 with circles for vents and they had a triangle.

20190418_180643.jpg

20190418_180653.jpg

20190429_220052.jpg

20190429_220056.jpg

20190429_221313.jpg

• 4 months later...
23 minutes ago, litt said:

New on the forum and just searched Reidic, interestingly enough I wrapped half of my Reidic matte black the other day too.

Any luck on finding replacement cages, parts, straps or foam? 

For cages, a coveted long cateye will fit, but will need some different clips for the temple. I used some 1/4" rubber insulated cable clamps and it worked.  I think a promasque cateye will fit too.

Foam: the best you are going to do is eva foam from mcmaster at 3/4". You can bake it in the oven for that thermomoldable fit.

Straps and other hardware goalieparts.com, just get standard strapping\clips\screws

• 1 year later...

Archived