Reebok P4 pads. Restoration and mods

ser33

Hi, I'm new to this forum and do not speak English, so do not judge strictly. Recently, I finished the restoration of my P4 and made a few mods.
If you're interested, I'll show you a photo of the process. for now before and after.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Вот Это Да! Отличная работа, моя шляпа тебе снята. Это много работы - должно быть удовлетворяющим!

... а 35 + 3 ...? Вы, должно быть, один высокий чувак!

190 sm.ha-ha)) I used to play 36 inches pads. But these are big for me. I'm getting used to it little by little))

I had to make the knee block an inch lower. Now the pads 34 + 4 lol)

6 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Вот Это Да! Отличная работа, моя шляпа тебе снята. Это много работы - должно быть удовлетворяющим!

... а 35 + 3 ...? Вы, должно быть, один высокий чувак!

thank you for evaluating my work

46 minutes ago, ser33 said:

Hi, I'm new to this forum and do not speak English, so do not judge strictly. Recently, I finished the restoration of my P4 and made a few mods.
If you're interested, I'll show you a photo of the process. for now before and after.

Thanks

Where are you from?

3 minutes ago, Peter36 said:

Приятно познакомиться, я живу в Казахстане, поэтому немного говорю по-русски.

mutually. more pleased that I was born and raised in Kazakhstan. Ust-Kamenogorsk. Evgeny Nabokov from this city)

2 minutes ago, Peter36 said:

Это потрясающе! Ты играл за «Торпедо»? В настоящее время я играю за «Барыс Астана».

unfortunately, I started playing hockey very late and did not turn pro. but I really love this game and now I’m doing it just for fun.

I have a jersey Torpedo and I play it on the open ice in winter

5 minutes ago, ser33 said:

unfortunately, I started playing hockey very late and did not turn pro. but I really love this game and now I’m doing it just for fun.

I have a jersey Torpedo and I play it on the open ice in winter

Рад слышать, что тебе нравится хоккей. Также приятные модификации на вашем оборудовании.

2 minutes ago, Peter36 said:

Рад слышать, что тебе нравится хоккей. Также приятные модификации на вашем оборудовании.

for some photos you can see that I changed the settings and made changes to the pads. And I tried the last yesterday. This is my first reebok premier and I really like it

Archived