Leafs uni change! Can't believe it!

Scythe

Many, many years ago I was briefly in a men’s league where the teams were the Pot Leafs, the Chicken Hawks, the Black’n’Blues, the Rump Rangers, the Red Wings (different type of Red Wings), and the Hang Overs (last one was just a white uni). No logos, just team colours with heat press letters. It was low-rent, low talent, and didn’t even last a full season. 

That sweater would have fit with the Hang Overs with it not corresponding to a pro team colour way.

Wish I had my Black’n’Blues sweater. Along with many things in my first life, it is a cherished treasure that will most likely never be found. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bunnyman666 said:

Many, many years ago I was briefly in a men’s league where the teams were the Pot Leafs, the Chicken Hawks, the Black’n’Blues, the Rump Rangers, the Red Wings (different type of Red Wings), and the Hang Overs (last one was just a white uni). No logos, just team colours with heat press letters. It was low-rent, low talent, and didn’t even last a full season. 

That sweater would have fit with the Hang Overs with it not corresponding to a pro team colour way.

Wish I had my Black’n’Blues sweater. Along with many things in my first life, it is a cherished treasure that will most likely never be found. 

I like the Black n Blues... Red Wings um not gonna go there lol 

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...