Corona virus - NHL season canceled ?

Big2

Will the NHL cancel the rest of the season ? The NBA just announced it and some of the leagues in Europe have cancelled the balance of their season as well !!

i give them less than two weeks or as soon as a player gets diagnosed with the Virus 🦠 

Actually. NBA used the term "postponed". It could conceivably set a multi-week waiting period and then restart if the peak passes (who knows though).

Fine with me if they cancel the rest of the NHL season - then my Habs will then be as close to winning the cup this year as any other team 🤣

25 minutes ago, Colander said:

Actually. NBA used the term "postponed". It could conceivably set a multi-week waiting period and then restart if the peak passes (who knows though).

Fine with me if they cancel the rest of the NHL season - then my Habs will then be as close to winning the cup this year as any other team 🤣

Our Habs (fan since early 80s... so just after they were a dynasty) have been quite proactive about COVID-19; they haven't showed up for a game in a few weeks now!

Lets talk about the real implications of this....

As of Monday night I took over first place in my fantasy league after being bottom most of the season, and as of yesterdays games I've got a 0.4 point lead over 2nd place...this might be the best fantasy comeback win via a technicality ever!

Archived