Reskining gloves

A10airknight

I am looking to get new pads in the next year or two, but love my current glove and blocker (Gnetik 5.0). However, I have always wanted a retro set, which they are not. So I have a few questions.

First, is it possible to even do? If so, is it possible to have the gloves and new pads match?

Second, do you have any recommended vendors?

Finally, what is the cost?

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your help as always.

@WGD or @Beccaraptor can both re-skin. @bunnyman666 had this done before and had posted on it in then “Mods” section 

Im not sure of the cost, but as the GNetik 5.0 isn’t a pro model, it might be more cost effective to sell that and look for a glove with a match retro graphic? The Goalie Crease used to offer the X.0 Brian’s series with Retro graphic 

1 hour ago, TheGoalNet said:

@WGD or @Beccaraptor can both re-skin. @bunnyman666 had this done before and had posted on it in then “Mods” section 

Im not sure of the cost, but as the GNetik 5.0 isn’t a pro model, it might be more cost effective to sell that and look for a glove with a match retro graphic? The Goalie Crease used to offer the X.0 Brian’s series with Retro graphic 

Thanks for the answer!

Reskinning completely costs a fair bit of money. I did have a V-Lite Pro partially reskinned, mainly because the internals were in FANTASTIC shape and I bought the glove for next to nothing. @Beccaraptor made the rest of the glove look BRILLIANT and perform EVEN better!!!! 

I am with @TheGoalNet on this and would recommend selling those gloves rather than reskinning them unless you just love love love them!!!!

Archived