Graf Sizing Question

Drew37

Was hoping someone could help me with this.  What is the sizing comparison from Reebok/CCM to Graf?  Don't have any local shops that carry Graf to try on but am very interested in switching to them.  Right now I am in 10 E Reeboks (which I assume fit like current CCM) and have worn 10.5 EE Bauer Vapors recently as well.  What size would I be looking for in Graf? I want to say they fit small in comparison from remembering years ago having a chance to try a pair on so I was thinking of going to 11 Wide.

On 1/12/2021 at 9:15 PM, Drew37 said:

Was hoping someone could help me with this.  What is the sizing comparison from Reebok/CCM to Graf?  Don't have any local shops that carry Graf to try on but am very interested in switching to them.  Right now I am in 10 E Reeboks (which I assume fit like current CCM) and have worn 10.5 EE Bauer Vapors recently as well.  What size would I be looking for in Graf? I want to say they fit small in comparison from remembering years ago having a chance to try a pair on so I was thinking of going to 11 Wide.

Just my two cents after working a stint in retail during college.

It is worth it to try to skates on before purchase. 

Every manufacturer differs a little bit in how they build the boot in a number of critical areas (instep, heel, toe box, width, tongue - to name a few) - often times, you will things change across lines and model years as well.

Ex.  I had a pair of Graf 750s that I loved, went through two pairs in high school and college.  Upgraded to G50s and hated them (heel).  Toughed it out and upgraded to 7500s.  Hated the toe box and around the ball of the foot. G50s and 7500s went through numerous bakes and punches before I ditched them.

11 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

Just my two cents after working a stint in retail during college.

It is worth it to try to skates on before purchase. 

Every manufacturer differs a little bit in how they build the boot in a number of critical areas (instep, heel, toe box, width, tongue - to name a few) - often times, you will things change across lines and model years as well.

Ex.  I had a pair of Graf 750s that I loved, went through two pairs in high school and college.  Upgraded to G50s and hated them (heel).  Toughed it out and upgraded to 7500s.  Hated the toe box and around the ball of the foot. G50s and 7500s went through numerous bakes and punches before I ditched them.

I agree that bring able to try them on first would be preferable but there's no store around me that has them, only Bauer and CCM.  Add on the lockdown in Ontario so I couldn't go to any store to try anything on and I find myself willing to take a chance for the right price.  Have seen some marked down for 40% off so figured worst case I would just return them or sell them if they don't fit.

Archived