Blok or Wedge?

I bought Paddle Wedge for just a tad cheaper than Blok and made in Europe. (Where is Blok made? 😁)

And I like the streamlined shape of the PW more but I don't see any real reason to choose one over other on performance. Both do the job and that's what matters for your fingers.

8 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

After nearly breaking my finger 6 times in one practice yesterday, I think it is finally time to get one of these things. Any reason why you guys use one or the other? They both seem like good products and I’m not sure which to choose

Get both and compare for us :)

2 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Pretty sure it’s rubber not plastic

Oh for sure, it's probably PLA plastic which flexes at room temp (you can see the lines/resolution of the print job), but I don't know how it would react to cold temps/hard impact but I mean obv. they must have tested it, just unsure how well it wears.

Just now, johncho said:

Oh for sure, it's probably PLA plastic which flexes at room temp (you can see the lines/resolution of the print job), but I don't know how it would react to cold temps/hard impact but I mean obv. they must have tested it, just unsure how well it wears.

I mean, they have nhl and other pro users, it must be pretty good.

1 hour ago, johncho said:

The wedge looks really poorly printed in a 3D machine, even in the product pictures. 

It'd be nice if they could clean it up a bit, but also if it is 3D printed, I hope it's been impact tested.

That it is, and that is what I was most disappointed of them. Only used them for maybe five times so far thanks to covid so no info on durability from me.

21 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

I'm surprised they allow them the way they mess with the goalie equipment.. 

Has anyone tried making their own ? 

On 4/9/2021 at 2:58 PM, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Not sure on the Official rules, but are you allowed to use one in-game (in other pro leagues)?

I thought this was a practice protection piece only. 

Archived