Vegas set

ArdeFIN

Or in other words, gold-black pads and gloves.

Which do require a Vegas Golden Knights shirt to match up and look reasonable.

Going to get one from China sellers and wondering what name and number.

I don't like to have my name on shirt and the number is just to have one as it comes in the price anyway.

I was thinking of Full as name and number 0 referring to me being a total zero as a goalie or the other way playing shut outs all the time (not!)

I like to have some meaning in things and if it can be thought of multiple ways the better. Or some historical reference like Whalers shirt with Lenarduzzi on back. But not VGK shirt with Fleury or Lehner.

Gimme your ideas, English goes or I might translate some thing to Finnish if it works out. "FULL" in the meaning I look for includes a Scandinavic letter in Finnish which tend to look stupid when printed.

I'll post some pictures of the gear later when I have something in my hands.

23 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Maybe go with A.Full (awful)…? 

My spelling in English is lacking a lot but wouldn't it be more like O.Full? A would fit my first name better though.

HalfFast isn't bad either, has also multiple meanings in it.

Keep'em coming.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArdeFIN said:

My spelling in English is lacking a lot but wouldn't it be more like O.Full? A would fit my first name better though.

HalfFast isn't bad either, has also multiple meanings in it.

Keep'em coming.

Quite right! I was caught up with the actual spelling instead of how it is sounds.  “O” probably does work better… unless you went with two initials (A.W. Full)

And your English is excellent, and pales only in comparison to your astounding gear modification skills! 🙂👍🏼

Edited by Lucky Pucker
  • Like 1

Did forget to take any pictures but tomorrow is a new day. Got the gloves for the set; Eagle Fusions in gold and black. Man those are huge, like really huge. And the geometry of blocker is awkward to say, feels like the plate goes up to elbow and palm is located close to the lower edge. The blocker is a mess but should be repairable, catcher is a lot better and needs some small repairing only, unless....

Edited by ArdeFIN

Got my Vaughn V7 (33+2" double break) pads yesterday but again the pictures were left untaken.

The pads were worse than I hoped for but still well in playable condition. Just have to get rid of the leather straps that are allover and make a new pair of elastic toe straps and some minor fiddling. And add the PE slideplates to the knee landings.

Maybe after few uses I'll get into them deeper to fix some wear spots and see how the internals are doing . 

Pictures will be here later. 🙈

Edited by ArdeFIN