Itech Bauer 961 mask for a large head?

Is there a 961 "look" mask that fits a larger head well? I want to wear the style for a tribute set but I have heard they are a narrow fit and I usually wear a 7 3/4 or bigger hat size. It seems like every company has their own version of this mask shape. Just wondered if anyone knew of one that might work for me.

40 minutes ago, shadow47 said:

Is there a 961 "look" mask that fits a larger head well? I want to wear the style for a tribute set but I have heard they are a narrow fit and I usually wear a 7 3/4 or bigger hat size. It seems like every company has their own version of this mask shape. Just wondered if anyone knew of one that might work for me.

The NME/VTX helmets generally fit larger melons. Not the exact profile of the old Itech models, but it may be close enough.

• Like 1

I too wear a 7 3/4 hat and I have an NME mask in fit 3 that fits great.  I also have a Sportmask in size L, 60 cm size...not that a Sportmask is 961ish, just for reference though.

Are you one or two snap dots from the end on typical snapback hats?  I'm two.

Edited by seagoal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, seagoal said:

Are you one or two snap dots from the end on typical snapback hats?  I'm two.

Definitely a one or none when the hat wants to😆

The Otny CC may be what I'm looking for. Anything but the one size fits most. I tried a Protechsport version but it wasn't a match. Haven't tried on the newest Bauers but assumed they were about same fit wise.

Edited by shadow47
  • Like 1