JF Aumais Mask Wraps

Has anyone heard of him in the past few or has a way of contacting him? 

I know he's always busy but he's not answered my questions or sent final proof of design like he said he would on July 26th.

I'm actually supposed to meet with him today to drop off my mask because I am headed to Montreal, but he's been radio silent since July 26th and I'm not sure what to do.

10 hours ago, RichMan said:

You're already making the trip so, just drop by and see. You got nothing to lose. 

Yeah I won't comment on specifics because JF wholeheartedly apologized and explained what happened, but the matter is more or less resolved for now. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I didn't want to go into the details, but I don't know what else to do. 

What happened was that he had scheduled my wrap, confirmed to be done on August 21st (he said he needed ~3 hours to complete), and so I scheduled a trip down and modified my stay, but he ended up being away out of the province for another week somehow. He said he would send back my deposit with a huge apology which I accepted, but he hasn't actually sent anything and I can't get a hold of him anymore. 

I've tried Instagram message and WhatsApp.

17 minutes ago, johncho said:

I didn't want to go into the details, but I don't know what else to do. 

What happened was that he had scheduled my wrap, confirmed to be done on August 21st (he said he needed ~3 hours to complete), and so I scheduled a trip down and modified my stay, but he ended up being away out of the province for another week somehow. He said he would send back my deposit with a huge apology which I accepted, but he hasn't actually sent anything and I can't get a hold of him anymore. 

I've tried Instagram message and WhatsApp.

Have you tried Facebook Messenger, too (https://www.facebook.com/jfaumaismaskwraps)

There's an e-mail address listed on the FB page too.

Edited by ZeroGravitas
  • Thanks 1

Didn't have the greatest experience with him, seems like just a guy that prints and smacks it on your mask without much knowledge when it comes to art, or input. I had to go back and forth too long. 

Because mine was more complex, he did all the easy masks first...I had to wait, and way too long. 

The price was good, the work, and the print layed on my mask, was alright.