The HAPPY BIRTHDAY Thread

RichMan

Not sure if it exists already. Unless you know that someone, you can't know when their old ass was born :D . I just saw a reply in one of the threads that it was @Wonder35's birthday a day ago?

So to start the ball rolling, Here's to you @Wonder35!! Wishing you many more brother :) 

image.png.f8b9706019efdd9c48bb3a07fb2f0f31.png *guess who ;)

Edited by RichMan
  • Like 1

Thank you kindly. I am with our far flung family and took in the recent Canada Vs USA Womens’ Rivalry Game from Kitchener, Ontario. Good, I mean really good hockey, but we still haven’t figured out the Contact or Non Contact aspect.

There were solid checks delivered by both sides, no whistle. Then, something minor resulted in 2 minutes.

Our oldest Son and Family hosted us, first gift of the season.

Oh yeah, USA 3-2 in a shootout. Two days later in Sarnia in was 3-2 Canada in a shootout.

BTW, today is my final as a youngish 73, but tomorrow…………

IMG_5412.jpeg

IMG_5435.jpeg

IMG_5437.jpeg

• Like 7

22 hours ago, RichMan said:

Not sure if it exists already. Unless you know that someone, you can't know when their old ass was born :D . I just saw a reply in one of the threads that it was @Wonder35's birthday a day ago?

So to start the ball rolling, Here's to you @Wonder35!! Wishing you many more brother :) 

image.png.f8b9706019efdd9c48bb3a07fb2f0f31.png *guess who ;)

Wonder, buddy, the surgery has done you well. Can barely recognize you. 

22 hours ago, Wonder35 said:

Thank you kindly. I am with our far flung family and took in the recent Canada Vs USA Womens’ Rivalry Game from Kitchener, Ontario. Good, I mean really good hockey, but we still haven’t figured out the Contact or Non Contact aspect.

There were solid checks delivered by both sides, no whistle. Then, something minor resulted in 2 minutes.

Our oldest Son and Family hosted us, first gift of the season.

Oh yeah, USA 3-2 in a shootout. Two days later in Sarnia in was 3-2 Canada in a shootout.

BTW, today is my final as a youngish 73, but tomorrow…………

IMG_5412.jpeg

IMG_5435.jpeg

IMG_5437.jpeg

I see you've got the classic "I like all teams" jersey. 

2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Wonder, buddy, the surgery has done you well. Can barely recognize you. 

I see you've got the classic "I like all teams" jersey. 

“I like all teams jersey.”

Hell no!

The one I am wearing in these photos is a game worn Team Canada GC58 from the Canada/Russia Junior Series, 2019. Team Russia would play 2 teams in each CHL Major Junior A Division, the Quebec Junior Hockey League (the “Q”), Ontario Hockey League (OHL) and the Western Hockey League (you figure it out).

I don’t own a Women’s’ Team Canada jersey so this one represents Team Canada plus my home league, the WHL.

IMG_5412.jpeg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wonder35 said:

“I like all teams jersey.”

Hell no!

The one I am wearing in these photos is a game worn Team Canada GC58 from the Canada/Russia Junior Series, 2019. Team Russia would play 2 teams in each CHL Major Junior A Division, the Quebec Junior Hockey League (the “Q”), Ontario Hockey League (OHL) and the Western Hockey League (you figure it out).

I don’t own a Women’s’ Team Canada jersey so this one represents Team Canada plus my home league, the WHL.

IMG_5412.jpeg

I like my teasing version better. 😛

Happy Birthday 

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, MTH said:

I turned 47 yesterday. Crappy birthday this year. But I did get tickets to a concert in June from my GF to a Teskey Brothers show. 

46 minutes ago, bildeer said:

I made it to 23 last month. Do I get anything?

Waiting Birthday Song on Make a GIF

• Haha 2

On 2/25/2024 at 12:06 AM, Ken35 said:

I hit the big 4-0 last week.  Celebrated in Bellingham with some of my wife's family.

In October my wife threw me a surprise party.  It was really a surprise since my birthday is in February.

Probably had you mixed up with her other husband. 

On a separate unrelated note, my birthday is in October....

Edited by coopaloop1234