Mask Models Offered By Masked Marvel

mmLogo1.png

Masked Marvel Goalie Helmets offers 5 unique mask models ranging from our junior sized mask to our pro graded mask lines. Bottom line, Masked Marvels has you covered. 

Our 5 mask models include the:

1. Outlaw 2.0 

2. Assault

3. Thief

4. Bandit (HECC/CSA approved)

5. Bandit Jr. (HECC/CSA approved)

Please feel free to review our website for further information on each mask line, our certified painters, masks that have recently gone out to customers and much more. 

Our website is: www.maskedmarvelhelmets.com

PM or email me with any questions at info@maskedmarvelhelmets.com

Assault.jpg

swampthing1.jpg

swampthing2.jpg

10670043_1206360499392941_7400806719078925597_n.jpg

12654611_1194326680596323_4030351933053701411_n.jpg

Assumption.jpg

Barons1.JPG

LA Kings PIGGY.JPG

mask.jpg

mask23.jpg

Masked Marvel.jpg

MM2.JPG

Outlaw 2.0 Red Shell_White Cat Eye Cage.JPG

Outlaw with white double bar cat eye .JPG

SkinFX2.jpg

Splat.jpg

On 3/30/2017 at 7:27 AM, bunnyman666 said:

Do you use wet lay up or pre-preg? Do you use any carbon fibre in your layups? Epoxy or Polyester resin? What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

I am moving Bunnyman's question here because it's a more appropriate place 

Thanks for writing. We have several different layups, materials and resins we offer from our certified models to our pro models. We use all three materials (carbon, Kevlar and fiberglass) in various construction applications in our 5 shell designs. Our resin is proprietary to our manufacturing process as well. 

Masked Marvels was established in 2004 and we've been making high quality products ever since. We pride ourselves on fit, feel and protection. Never cutting a corner and always going the extra mile to ensure we stand behind our product hence why we offer a lifetime warranty. 

You can lesrn all about our models on our website at www.maskedmarvelhelmets.com

1 hour ago, Joe Messina said:

Thanks for writing. We have several different layups, materials and resins we offer from our certified models to our pro models. We use all three materials (carbon, Kevlar and fiberglass) in various construction applications in our 5 shell designs. Our resin is proprietary to our manufacturing process as well. 

Masked Marvels was established in 2004 and we've been making high quality products ever since. We pride ourselves on fit, feel and protection. Never cutting a corner and always going the extra mile to ensure we stand behind our product hence why we offer a lifetime warranty. 

You can lesrn all about our models on our website at www.maskedmarvelhelmets.com

But you did not answer the unladen swallow question!

j/k

6 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

But you did not answer the unladen swallow question!

j/k

Like many things regarding the Python language, the name Unladen Swallow is a Monty Python reference, specifically to the joke about the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. 

1 hour ago, Joe Messina said:

Like many things regarding the Python language, the name Unladen Swallow is a Monty Python reference, specifically to the joke about the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. 

There we go!

I pretty well lived a Python-esque life including watching it on Tele back in the day!

• SaveByRichter35 changed the title to Mask Models Offered By Masked Marvel
On 4/12/2017 at 11:45 PM, longboarderj said:

I'm going to have to update my old Eddy that has Potvin's Toronto paint job after seeing that one!  That one is awesome!

Love to have you take a look at our mask models and select us for your new mask, keep me posted if interested! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Had a great chat about wrapped masks the other day... pending article & maybe even a contest to come 

It really seems like an interesting idea. My new MM should be here in the next week or so.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

@TheGoalNet 

@Joe Messina

Hello,

I was debating for a long time what my next mask would be. I looked into the regular Bauer and CCM helmets, and was not fond of either. I wanted something different, a custom brand. I first looked at Coveted Mask, which is an amazing brand. I give total props to Ron, and the great work he has done and will continue to do. Next, I went to Otny, and was very fond of their masks. I have been following Bandits Goaltending for a while on Instagram and have seen their posts multiple times. One day, I was scrolling down my feed, and saw a Masked Marvel. I was very intrigued by the design of the Assault model, and contacted Mr. Messina. Mr. Messina could not have been more friendly. He is an amazing guy and I recommend his brand a lot. I contacted Mr. Messina about a week ago about a mask, and it arrived two days ago. It would have been sooner, but the mask initially was built with a cat eye, since I ordered a stock mask. It took two days and a weekend for the cage to be powder coated. Had there been no need for a new cage, it would have came within 4 days. Amazing service. Very friendly brand, and I highly recommend buying a Masked Marvel Goalie helmet for your next helmet. It is very protective, and I will never go back. Highly recommend MASKED MARVELS! If you would like more pictures, let me know! PM me.

Here is a picture of my mask:

FullSizeRender-1.jpeg

Archived