International Gear

Lurch

I’ve gotten curious about other countries and what gear they might be producing. Are they all basically clones of our “North American” brands, or are there any innovative things going on out there? 

Anyone have some brands that I can look up from some of the other hockey powerhouses out there (Finland, Sweden, Russia, etc...)? I’ve seen Miklin from Russia, although I don’t know the price (not posted from what I’ve seen on their site). What else do you guys have?

Thanks for helping me indulge my curiosity.

20 minutes ago, insertnamehere said:

Likely, but if someone were willing to pay that I still don't see why they wouldn't sell it to someone outside of Finland.

also since theyre a smaller brand they maybe dont have a way to ship outside of finland

2 hours ago, Max27 said:

also since theyre a smaller brand they maybe dont have a way to ship outside of finland

Hello from Finland. We have UPS, local post etc. But he is one (or two) man business so I think he doesn´t have capability to do international business right now.  

2 hours ago, Korppi32 said:

Hello from Finland. We have UPS, local post etc. But he is one (or two) man business so I think he doesn´t have capability to do international business right now.  

Hello from New York!

Thanks for clarifying?

• 2 months later...

Archived