Welcome to Brown Hockey

TheGoalNet

So- any plans of expanding your range of braces? Love mine, but would love to see different colours of leather for the breezer attachment points. 

I also think you should do a Mork from Ork/Robin Williams tribute brace with rainbow elastic. Can you say "Nanoo nanoo"?

4 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

So- any plans of expanding your range of braces? Love mine, but would love to see different colours of leather for the breezer attachment points. 

I also think you should do a Mork from Ork/Robin Williams tribute brace with rainbow elastic. Can you say "Nanoo nanoo"?

Are braces suspenders?

1 hour ago, chunkinstien said:

Happy user of custom pants, custom blocker, knee pads, custom catch, stock c/a, and 2200 pads. Just about a full Brown kit. When I get back on the ice considering a custom 287 pad like I used to have. Huge Brown supporter.

20151001_195010.jpg

More pics please 

I'll try to snap some tonight. I actually visit the factory whenever I need anything, John is great to deal with, so rare to deal with a legend in the industry.

His pads and gloves are not for everyone, but they fit pretty much my style. Going to plunge on a custom 2000 c/a soon.

8 hours ago, chunkinstien said:

I'll try to snap some tonight. I actually visit the factory whenever I need anything, John is great to deal with, so rare to deal with a legend in the industry.

His pads and gloves are not for everyone, but they fit pretty much my style. Going to plunge on a custom 2000 c/a soon.

So jealous that you get to go right to the source.  I spent a lot of extra money shipping my c/a back and forth to make changes to my c/a.

Archived