Computer/Phone Wallpaper Goalies

seagoal

If you guys are like me, you always have a goalie on your wallpaper.   Here's my current goalies for my normal wallpaper and my lock screen wallpaper on my work computer:

Saros on the main and Gibson on the lock screen.

I'll throw in the next ones for honorable mention because they get frequent use in the rotation

saros.jpg

gibs.jpg

sick.jpg

cropped_jonathan_quick4.jpg

15 hours ago, seagoal said:

If you guys are like me, you always have a goalie on your wallpaper.   Here's my current goalies for my normal wallpaper and my lock screen wallpaper on my work computer:

Saros on the main and Gibson on the lock screen.

I'll throw in the next ones for honorable mention because they get frequent use in the rotation

saros.jpg

gibs.jpg

sick.jpg

cropped_jonathan_quick4.jpg

I made a super shitty edit of that quick picture

861CABFB-D36F-401A-B869-E1EE029A5191.jpeg

I’m a sentimental sucker, so for me it’s my kid when he tried goalie. Lots a great pics, but this one is my fav, and was up for months. Something about it reminds me of those great Original Six championship dressing room pics, when the pressure’s off, and the uneasy smile of relief - and exhaustion - spreads across the face of the winning goalie.

8303FAA2-5BC5-432F-A0E6-41C22C0653D9.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

I’m a sentimental sucker, so for me it’s my kid when he tried goalie. Lots a great pics, but this one is my fav, and was up for months. Something about it reminds me of those great Original Six championship dressing room pics, when the pressure’s off, and the uneasy smile of relief - and exhaustion - spreads across the face of the winning goalie.

8303FAA2-5BC5-432F-A0E6-41C22C0653D9.jpeg

that's the best picture.  Such a lucky little guy to be able to play goalie at that age and have you as his dad. 

7 minutes ago, seagoal said:

that's the best picture.  Such a lucky little guy to be able to play goalie at that age and have you as his dad. 

Thanks for that, brother! He IS lucky (I waited until I was 39 to play goal), and he totally (and effortlessly) has the right mental tools and fortitude. I’m actually jealous of him! LOL!

As for parents... He could do worse for a Dad, but he really hit the jackpot with the mother he has! 

12 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Thanks for that, brother! He IS lucky (I waited until I was 39 to play goal), and he totally (and effortlessly) has the right mental tools and fortitude. I’m actually jealous of him! LOL!

As for parents... He could do worse for a Dad, but he really hit the jackpot with the mother he has! 

Please blink twice if she has you hostage

Archived