2xpro sizing

Yzueblin

Hi guys !

i order a custom set of 2xpro yesterday and i gonna put a hold on it because i want some advice ... what size did you use and how tall are you ? I’m 6ft and I feel between médium and large I don’t want to make a mistake with my order 

I’ve try both pads in store try to drop in butterfly and i can’t choose

picture of me in a large size 

Any of you are in my situation ?

0935B904-4257-4713-A5AB-9FDC59397C88.jpeg

1 hour ago, Yzueblin said:

Hi guys !

i order a custom set of 2xpro yesterday and i gonna put a hold on it because i want some advice ... what size did you use and how tall are you ? I’m 6ft and I feel between médium and large I don’t want to make a mistake with my order 

I’ve try both pads in store try to drop in butterfly and i can’t choose

picture of me in a large size 

Any of you are in my situation ?

0935B904-4257-4713-A5AB-9FDC59397C88.jpeg

Overall height aside... could you tell everyone your At The Knee measurement? Knee landing will be the most important piece... and you could be all shins or short shins. 

FWIW... I'm 5/10' and have an ATK measure of just under 19". That's in between Small & Medium... and I felt size Small (33") fit me best.

bauerglp2018.jpg

If you knee is in the middle of land you're fine.  Bauer 2X is a very stiff and straight pad out of the box.  I know the demo set I used was very awkward at times as I wasn't use to a pad of that type (currently in Warrior GT Pros).  

You will need an adjustment period and the 2X is capable of an S curve if you store them upside down.

50 minutes ago, Yzueblin said:

thank you for your answer , i talked to 2 other guys of my size and they all use the medium pads i thing i gonna use the medium one and do the butterfly challenge to be sure to be good with the pads 

Good plan.  I'm around 19.5 FTK and medium worked out well.

4 hours ago, Yzueblin said:

thank you for your answer , i talked to 2 other guys of my size and they all use the medium pads i thing i gonna use the medium one and do the butterfly challenge to be sure to be good with the pads 

I'm 6'1" and I've demoed the 2X. I stuck with the medium size. I felt large was very hindering moving around the net and always overlapping in the butterfly. Mobility-wise the mediums were the best fit. I think you made the right choice. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 8:13 AM, BadAngle41 said:

Overall height aside... could you tell everyone your At The Knee measurement? Knee landing will be the most important piece... and you could be all shins or short shins. 

FWIW... I'm 5/10' and have an ATK measure of just under 19". That's in between Small & Medium... and I felt size Small (33") fit me best.

bauerglp2018.jpg

Point of correction

ATK stands for “Ankle To Knee”

FTK stands for “Floor to Knee”

thanks for posting the Bauer chart, their sizing can get confusing. 

Archived