eflex shield pro c&a

Max27

anyone have any feedback on this unit? the reviews on goaliemonkey are extremely opposing, people are either saying the mobility and protection are good or theyre saying its terrible. I have had quite a few shots to my ve8 that have been hurting and would like to move on from it if possible. I like a slim fit chest protector thats extremely small and protective 

For me, I never heard one good thing about the unit you’re asking about. The reviews have scared me off, and CCM are one of the brands where it *seems* that what the pros get are not necessarily the same products us schlubs can buy, so Carey Price playing in one means nothing to me. Vaughn chesties are very good candidates for padding upgrades by such people like Factory Mad. 

I have worn units from Vaughn, Warrior and Brian’s. I have bits from my Warrior on my Brian’s. I am likely going to take the plunge on a Brown. 

Sorry I can’t help.

Max, if you can look for a Brian's unit. I have worn a custom built Brown 2300 for 7 years and love it, but I had the chance to pick up a Brian's Halak chest protector. Now I know its pro stock but in all seriousness I have only once felt a shot through the unit and it protection wise it ranks up there with  my Brown.  I was eyeing up one of the ccm units but like what was said above the reviews of the current ccm units have turned me off. Small and protective you might like the optik unit and with the new optik 2 units coming out you likely to find them at a lower price. You can also check out the goalie crease facebook page, they did have some pro stock ccm units for sale before Christmas.

Have you check the Passau C/A ? Very protective but also mobile

This one is a Pro pack, a version with some beef up, ready for the NHL. We also have a standard "pro" version, less expensive but still very protective and durable.

72197250_2771479916219669_18108922708078

Archived