Glove break in technique

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean you could technically be ready for a game with it... "blocking style" ... is that what they're calling his inability to catch a puck?

Y'all need to get on the Warrior/Brian's bandwagon. What's a break in period?

Unfortunately, we couldn't convert Keeps. I believe @SaveByRichter35 Tried? 

Posted Images

So I just got a new Warrior Ritual G4 intermediate glove and I’m looking for a way to quickly break it in with involving pouring water inside the cuff of my glove. Additionally, I don’t really feel comfortable putting my glove in an oven, even if it’s not that hot and you turn it off. Is there anything else I could do, or am I stuck going old school?

On 5/9/2020 at 5:29 AM, shak0goalie said:

So I just got a new Warrior Ritual G4 intermediate glove and I’m looking for a way to quickly break it in with involving pouring water inside the cuff of my glove. Additionally, I don’t really feel comfortable putting my glove in an oven, even if it’s not that hot and you turn it off. Is there anything else I could do, or am I stuck going old school?

Hot water (from the tap is hot enough) and tie the glove shut. Once it has cooled down, catch some pucks/balls with it. Just wear it. Then tape it shut again and allow it to dry. That should do the trick. Repeat if necessary.