New Stick Suggestions/Opinions

Max27

I am in need of a new stick, I currently have one that is not broken and need another one for next season. Biggest things to me are durability and feel. Any suggestions? I'm open to all companies. Would prefer to spend less if I can on sticks as I need new skates as well for next year and skates are way more important but Im open to any suggestions and would love to hear feedback on all sticks. I currently am using a Vaughn PVE Lehner pro return stick from when he was a Sabre and its by far my favorite stick, height is perfect (identical to 26" CCM) feel is phenomenal and they've held up great but i've already broken one of the 2 i bought and I just don't see this stick lasting 2 full years. 

IMG_1274.PNG

7 hours ago, Max27 said:

the person i bought these from sold the rest of these

Max, I've seen those Lehner sticks at Perani's Hockey World here in Michigan, and they should still have a few. I've seen them at the Sterling Heights and Bloomfield locations recently. You could also call their HQ in Flint, they might have an idea of inventory available in their stores.

5 hours ago, Peter36 said:

If you like flex in your stick I would go with a EF4.

This stick is the best bang for the buck on the market right now.   It's a little heavier than my V1 Pro+ sticks, but lighter than anything else at it's pricepoint.   I don't notice the difference in weight switching back and forth between my EF4 and the Warrior.  If you want an absolutely bulletproof lightweight stick the Pro+ is a great choice, but the Eflex 4 has held up well also and given that you want to save a few bucks the $90 price difference might be too much. 

1 hour ago, motowngoalie said:

Max, I've seen those Lehner sticks at Perani's Hockey World here in Michigan, and they should still have a few. I've seen them at the Sterling Heights and Bloomfield locations recently. You could also call their HQ in Flint, they might have an idea of inventory available in their stores.

1305756092_Screenshot2020-03-24at9_33_49AM.thumb.png.bef10ef1011826e17e6c1b9e5f79cf8f.png

😮😮😮 might have to buy a few. these are by far my fav stick and ive used so many sticks

6 hours ago, Peter36 said:

If you like flex in your stick I would go with a EF4.

1 hour ago, Puckstopper said:

This stick is the best bang for the buck on the market right now.   It's a little heavier than my V1 Pro+ sticks, but lighter than anything else at it's pricepoint.   I don't notice the difference in weight switching back and forth between my EF4 and the Warrior.  If you want an absolutely bulletproof lightweight stick the Pro+ is a great choice, but the Eflex 4 has held up well also and given that you want to save a few bucks the $90 price difference might be too much. 

I was checking out the Ef4 but was worried abt durability w how much it flexs. 

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Score for you, Max

for sure. likely will grab one 

35 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Maybe wait til M1? Those sticks look like they’ll be really good

i wanna get an M1 but i dont see it in m 

Archived