Passau C/A Opinions

coopaloop1234

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/27/2017 at 4:20 PM, GoalieTimmy33 said:

Hi and thank you for your interest in our chest protectors.  One very important note is that our chest protectors are EXTREMELY customized to the individual clients.  That's why people cannot say that our chest protectors resemble X or Y brand. That said, we only make pro-level equipment (think of the most top end stuff you can purchase retail) and go up to professional NHL level protection that has literally stood up to Shea Weber's slapshot.  If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly.

- Tim

Tim.McCarthy@PassauHockey.com

Tim, 

going to be purchasing a pro pack but had some sizing questions. Right now I’m in a Simmons c/a and from the collar to the bottom of the chesty it’s right around 19”  and when I wear it the chesty it sags down a little more for belly protection. This puts me in the XL length on the  sizing chart but my arm measurement puts me towards a large. Is there a way to get a longer body with shorter arms without going custom? I see only the stock pro packs are on sale right now. It just feels that large torso length will leave a good size gap, I do tuck in my chesty along with suspenders. 

Mike 

• 2 months later...

For you guys with the pro pack did the chesty loosen up and become more mobile after breaking it in? I just got mine the other day and it already feels light but a little stiff, which I expected since it’s brand new. Initial thought is protective and big, I am coming from a Simmons 995 and the passau feels more protective and little bit more mobile up top but I also feel like a transformer and bulky. 

Archived