gnetik flex

Yzueblin

Hi guys, 

i try to find a picture of a gnetik4 pads with flex 2/3/4 or 3/3/4 everything in store are 1/3/4 i don't know if it's going to help me with my bad hip and mobility if i keep going with the 1 in tight rise but before make a custom set with 2 or 3 in tight rise i want to see a picture 

i already saw picture of FLX optik my friend have the optik flx pads and he said to me is not really a soft pads

if any of you have something else than the 1/3/4 please show me

17 hours ago, Yzueblin said:

Hi guys, 

i try to find a picture of a gnetik4 pads with flex 2/3/4 or 3/3/4 everything in store are 1/3/4 i don't know if it's going to help me with my bad hip and mobility if i keep going with the 1 in tight rise but before make a custom set with 2 or 3 in tight rise i want to see a picture 

i already saw picture of FLX optik my friend have the optik flx pads and he said to me is not really a soft pads

if any of you have something else than the 1/3/4 please show me

Not sure if it helps, but I have gnetik IVs, and got 2/4/4:

C261BD96-3344-4414-96CC-26EFB1797CBF.jpeg

2 hours ago, Yzueblin said:

Can you show me a picture of the pads ? The tight rise is more curved than the original one ? 

I think the thigh rise stiffness number is more about how easily it can bend, rather than a pre-existing curve in a brand-new pad. Not sure if a pic will really tell you much, and I also don’t know what the original would look like, but here you go (NB: I typically store them standing upside down, and used them 3-4 times a week between October 2019 and March 2020.)

DC18597A-14F8-4605-836A-0E6867616AD9.jpeg

A5BF7C2F-FA43-4348-8891-3EB26707E4F5.jpeg

FACAFE0D-461B-4A7A-AC19-DD7F3AC6AE62.jpeg

2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

His injury is between the ears.

While it’s true that I can’t brain good anymore, it’s not due to injury; it’s the cumulative effect of reading too many @coopaloop1234 shitposts.😁

@SaveByRichter35: sprained my MCL the other year. Flattered that you care and remembered, but you’re gonna make Coop jealous. Again.

11 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

While it’s true that I can’t brain good anymore, it’s not due to injury; it’s the cumulative effect of reading too many @coopaloop1234 shitposts.😁

@SaveByRichter35: sprained my MCL the other year. Flattered that you care and remembered, but you’re gonna make Coop jealous. Again.

My posts aim to enlighten and educate. I come here with the sole intention of joining the brotherhood together through acceptance, understanding, comradely, and filthy hand jobs.

47 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

My posts aim to enlighten and educate. I come here with the sole intention of joining the brotherhood together through acceptance, understanding, comradely, and filthy hand jobs.

So the soon-to-be Mrs. Coop... what on earth is her angle in signing on to this life sentence...? Does she think she can “fix” or “save” you ...? I mean, just read this thread and it should be clear that there is no saving or fixing the handjob-mongering elitist we (think  we) know and (pretend to) love here on the Goalie Network.

ps: the buy/sell/trade filthy handjob posts are in the Goalie-seeking-goalie section.

14 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

So the soon-to-be Mrs. Coop... what on earth is her angle in signing on to this life sentence...? Does she think she can “fix” or “save” you ...? I mean, just read this thread and it should be clear that there is no saving or fixing the handjob-mongering elitist we (think  we) know and (pretend to) love here on the Goalie Network.

ps: the buy/sell/trade filthy handjob posts are in the Goalie-seeking-goalie section.

You act like she knows about my debauchery here. Little does she know I'm putting the S.T.D. in Stud.

Hey so to answer pretty succinctly in this thread:

I think anything more than a 2 on the thigh will get somewhat floppy on you. I have a G3netik set that's Ankle-Knee-Thigh 5-3-2. The 2 is nice for flex, though I like the stiffer thigh on my GNetikIV more, which is A-K-T 4-3-1. The flex profile does not change the precurve at all, nor will having it be softer on the thigh help your butterfly seal much. I'd argue it will hurt it since the torsional flex will let the thigh pull up more than it already does (mine pull up, I blame the fact I got my toe cut at 80 degrees).

Please note they don't do a flex of 5 anymore because, "it's too similar to 4." I think getting a A-K-T 4-3-2 would be good for you based on what you said. I don't think knee bend is really much of a thing on modern pads since all of the landing gear makes pads not bend much at that location. The two bends pretty easily on the thigh.

Throw any questions you want at me. Pictures won't show too much.

Archived