Spare replacement elbow cups

RichMan

Darn, I'm not sure where to find those caps. Hoping you find some!

However, as an alternative, If your elbow caps broke, you could always buy a pair of player elbow pads to use instead. I've heard of a few goalies doing this and it can work really well once you find the elbow pads that work for you. Plus I'm sure they would result in a more customized fit. 

Good luck!

Thanks for the idea, but I'd rather get what I'm looking for and replace the ones in my Mckenney c/a. That or I may end up looking for new arms. With my luck, I'll end up having to buy a whole new unit lolll

@TheGoalNet - With your seemingly vast pro connections :chug:, think you could find out if Bauer sells some on the side? I think I used a 9000 model as the pic above.

1 hour ago, RichMan said:

They don't use that kind of elbow, otherwise my 870 would of come with them. Thanks for the thought though.

Oh ok, maybe try contacting passeau? Dave Wilcox? I’m sure one of these small manufacturers or gear repair guys can get send you some

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, RichMan said:

Looking for plastic elbow caps again. (CCM/Reebok/Warrior...), Little to medium used condition, senior pro level, not expensive.

PM me with details and pics please.

Thanks

Have you contacted a retailer? Maybe they have a source for them?

If you could scan it and get a 3D model, it would be very easy to SLS 3D print one in PA11 material. 

10 hours ago, RichMan said:

Looking for plastic elbow caps again. (CCM/Reebok/Warrior...), Little to medium used condition, senior pro level, not expensive.

PM me with details and pics please.

Thanks

Not sure how quickly you need them... but I'll have some in about 6-8 weeks once my new C/A arrives.

10 hours ago, BadAngle41 said:

Not sure how quickly you need them... but I'll have some in about 6-8 weeks once my new C/A arrives.

Not in a rush. My season is a couple games to ending, then it's training, cycling and trail running. Just hit me up when you're ready :)

Thanks

@TheGoalNet The what'chi ma'what with the what?? lolll, not familiar with the industry names for the materials.

18 hours ago, RichMan said:

Not in a rush. My season is a couple games to ending, then it's training, cycling and trail running. Just hit me up when you're ready :)

Thanks

@TheGoalNet The what'chi ma'what with the what?? lolll, not familiar with the industry names for the materials.

If you didn't want to wait... saw these on sidelineswap...

https://sidelineswap.com/gear/hockey/goalie-chest-arm-protectors/348922-ccm-premier-chest-protector-arms

Sorry... just saw intermediate size... 7 weeks and 6 days... ish... until mine

Archived