Demo Program KTP Knee pad

Chenner29

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

@IPv6Freely @SaveByRichter35 - I believe the holes are new within the last 4-6 MO. The larger pieces of foam also are segmented into squares on the back side. This gives everything more flex. 

I don't get the point of that.  Mine has plenty of flex.  If its measured correctly it shouldn't need flex.  It wraps around my neck perfectly.

These didn't work out for me. I couldn't get them to stay up. In fact, they were actually somewhat painful because once they started slipping down the knee discs were kind of digging into the sides of my calves. Once they slid down to basically be shin pads, they were pretty nice to land on but not really doing much for thigh protection at that point.

I almost wonder if another strap across the bottom square bit would help them stay up (The wide strap below the knee is one of the main reasons the Passau knee pads stay up so well).

I was wearing them over compression pants, with fairly tight socks over top (first time wearing those particular socks and they were surprisingly tight!)

image.thumb.png.e7af923578ac0406e25617dd7d08861f.png

image.thumb.png.40977e9f8ad467f790586f0003b5c739.png

27 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Doesn't Maltese recommend them under the compression pants?  I know we had this conversation about not wanting them on bare skin, do you have any compression knee sleeves you could possibly slide over them to help keep them in place?  That is what I was planning on doing.

Yes they do, and no I don't. 

18 minutes ago, cwarnar said:

I wear my Warrior knee pads under my Under Armour compression pants... No garter or anything... stay in place perfectly.

My Passau stay in place perfectly on top of my Bauer compression pants as well. 

Archived