What's your day job?

BadAngle41

What's your day job?   

59 members have voted

1. 1. With the detailed and exacting nature of many of our topics... I'm curious... what's your day job? Comment on how/if you think there is a connection between what drew you to your day job and what drew you to play between the pipes.

• Doctor
    • Engineer
    • Lawyer
    • Logistics
    • Sales
    • Skilled Tradesman
    • Other

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I forgot to mention to the point of characteristics relevant to playing goal.

This is not so much work related but I am a bonafide introvert and that was part of my original attraction to being a goalie and I think the mental and psychological aspects of goaltending are perfectly catered to my fundamental personality.

The one time I skated out I felt a bit unhinged, diluted, and a slightly overwhelmed by the amount of things to keep track of.

Classic introvert stuff.

22 hours ago, seagoal said:

Oh, I forgot to mention to the point of characteristics relevant to playing goal.

This is not so much work related but I am a bonafide introvert and that was part of my original attraction to being a goalie and I think the mental and psychological aspects of goaltending are perfectly catered to my fundamental personality.

The one time I skated out I felt a bit unhinged, diluted, and a slightly overwhelmed by the amount of things to keep track of.

Classic introvert stuff.

you should try reffing

Archived