A.YOUNGGoalie's Stock Graphic Rankings

A.YOUNGoalie13

Nice post @A.YOUNGoalie13, I love this kind of stuff. Agreed on Hzardus, E-flex, hyperlite, and even my Warrior pads. Glad you came around on the Mach's, despite the limited color zones. To me the techy/robotic looking details up close are great too. 

Okay I might be crazy, but I kinda like the Axis 2 graphic, even the asymmetrical one... (bracing for tomatoes being thrown at me). I will say it has to be exactly the right colors, but it can be done.

Finally, to me the Optik 3 is an amazing graphic. Very unique, endless versatility, and can be made to look simple or very modern and complex. It's vertical lines to me are more clean and less chaotic than the Gnetiks. Yes it's not a timeless simple graphic like my beloved Reebok P3's but to me it was in the top 3 for its year. But I will say, the 27 color zones sometimes do give guys enough rope to hang themselves with and I've seen some baaaad apples. Here's a few good ones and a bad mixed in, see if you can spot it haha

No photo description available.No photo description available.No photo description available.No photo description available.No photo description available.No photo description available.