The Full Right Thread

A.YOUNGoalie13

It's come to this. After taking far too much bullying and slander from the likes of "respected" veterans of the goal net, such as @seagoal@coopaloop1234, @Chenner29, and many others, I have decided to create a left-handed sanctuary. It willed be filled with love for the better handed goalies, with pictures of actually good style from likes of Jonas Hiller, all the way to the mix matched disaster that was now Hall of Famer Tom Barrasso's setup. It's not our fault that we're all just way better, cooler, and more intriguing than our boring "regular" counterparts, and its time we rise up against the sheep!!!

cut.png

20131209_gav_sv5_002.0.jpg

Tony Esposito Blackhawks Getty-1600x900.jpg

pavel-francouz-colorado-avalanche-unsigned-2022-stanley-cup-champions-raising-cup-photograph_pi4962000_ff_4962066-78b50e496d321815d1a9_full.jpg

rogercrozier.jpg

Yaroslav-Askarov-bench-presses-net-1.jpg.webp

238e831a-39b2-11ea-82bb-0eda3a42da3c.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@A.YOUNGoalie13: very well done. Snob righties....they just dont realize how hard it is to cope on this right handed biased planet. Going to start an organization:

American/Canadian Civil Liberties Union for Lefties...ACCCLUL. Might have to work on the name. :)

Forgot Gilles Villemure. 

Edited by Fullright
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

In the words of Tony Montana from Scarface: "I demand my juhuman riiittes".

Funny story: In 3rd grade, Mrs. Palermo tried to convert me to rightie in her penmanship class. I flunked the class and my 

Dad was not happy with the F on the report card. After several raps on the head, I blurted out what she was 

doing. My Dad then had a conversation with her; I was excused from penmanship class forever which

probably explains why no one can read my cursive writing. Pops was a hard guy but had my back on my 

handedness which is surprising because not a soul in my family or extended family is leftie. At the time, lefties

were considered children of the devil. 

Edited by Fullright
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Fullright said:

@A.YOUNGoalie13: very well done. Snob righties....they just dont realize how hard it is to cope on this right handed biased planet. Going to start an organization:

American/Canadian Civil Liberties Union for Lefties...ACCCLUL. Might have to work on the name. :)

Forgot Gilles Villemure. 

The name draws extra attention as far as I’m concerned… just like when people see us on the ice