2023-24 Gear Sitings

A.YOUNGoalie13

5 hours ago, Snowman30 said:

Another shot of the new Bauer Shadow line, graphic are interesting 

Screenshot_20230929_162910_Instagram.jpg

I honestly don't hate the graphic. Strange that they stuck with the outer binding on the pads though. The blocker looks mostly unchanged which is very good since Mach was near perfect. Glove looks like it may have also had some reshaping to make it more of a 600 like the ultrasonic and 2s pro most of the NHL bauer guys are using. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MTH said:

Some great cards.

1 hour ago, Lucky Pucker said:

I’ve got a couple of those in my collection. The gum, however, is long gone. Probably for the best.

Did you notice the cardboard card locker in the top left, and the Gretzky cover of the sticker album next to it? Did you guys have those as well?

I actually have a few unopened packs with gum in them. Last year I cracked one open and could not resist trying the gum. Needless to say that was a major mistake and it had not aged well 😂😂

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

For as similar as it looks to slr3, I think this looks way better than slr3, somehow. Lol

Yeah, I've been a fan of every SLR graphic and how the color zones can be used. 

This design in blue reminds me of something I can't quite name.....maybe chicken feet?  Aquatic dinosaur feet??  Not in a bad way though, LOL.